Sexy Madison, "I just like talking about sex! A lot!"

See more HOT pictures

Whoops! I do have a habit of saying things that get me into trouble! What can I say, I just like talking about sex! A lot!

See more HOT pictures

I'm a bit obsessed with having sex in strange public places at the moment. I'm just ticking off a list of venues I've got in my head. I recently had sex in a zoo, which I thought would impress you guys!

See more HOT pictures

I think they'd have been impressed if they were! I'm just such an exhibitionist. I think I must get off on knowing people might catch me.

See more HOT pictures

Girls are just so sexy. And we look far better naked, too.

See more HOT pictures

I’m terrible! I just love walking around the flat with nothing on and I keep forgetting to pull the curtains. My bedroom has a massive window, too – I’m sure the neighbours are getting sick of the sight of me in the nude!

See more HOT pictures

It’s always nice to walk into a bedroom and see a couple of fresh, plump pillows waiting for you to rest your weary head upon. It’s enough to ensure any man a long night of sweet, sweet dreams.

See more HOT pictures

The Berkshire babe packs an awful lot of jubbly goodness into her 5ft 2in frame, including a couple of 30F funbags, 26in waist, curvy 30in hips and a butt so tight it could turn coal into diamonds. Shoe size? Five. We’re nothing if not thorough.

See more HOT pictures

I’m rarely in any clothes if I’m at home. Even if it’s winter, I’ll only throw on a little dressing gown! I think I was definitely a nudist in a past life!

See more HOT pictures

The greatest-ever reason to watch Big Brother, Series 7’s Welsh wonder has developed into one of the most popular cover girls in ZOO history. It really isn’t difficult to see why. (Clue: hypnotic boobs.)

See more HOT pictures

I’m definitely someone who feels comfortable without much on! I do love getting dressed up in posh dresses, but it’s one or the other for me. If I’m not going out, I’d much prefer to laze around naked…