India Reynolds Gets Hot!

See more HOT pictures

So when someone asks us about India, our embarrassingly basic knowledge of the country means we’re limited to talking about cricket, its awesome cuisine and, er, it being a bit sunny.

See more HOT pictures

Ask us about India Reynolds, on the other hand, and we could talk for days. Reading’s red-hot saucepot is certainly more suited to our topics of expertise

See more HOT pictures

It’s real! My mum and dad liked the country so much they named me after it.

See more HOT pictures

People always take the mickey out of me and I get a lot of jokes made about it – I’m always getting called France or Germany.

See more HOT pictures

I like baby-doll outfits but my favourite underwear is definitely stockings and suspenders. I’ve got a few pairs which come out now and again! I love French knickers because they’re the most flattering but I think most men prefer thongs.

I’m yet to try one out for myself, but I’ve been told the Rampant Rabbit vibrator is very good. What I do know first-hand is that those little vibrating bullets are fantastic! They’re great for playing around with other people and experimenting.
Always try and please the other person because sex can never be that great when people are selfish in bed. Make a girl feel sexy rather than just having sex with her. You have to make us feel loved!
I don’t think boys should be quiet – that can just make a girl feel really uncomfortable. Sexy talk is a very good thing and can help your partner know exactly what you want, otherwise how are you supposed to know? It’s far more difficult for most women to orgasm than men.