Amii Grove: Sexy And Single!

See more HOT pictures

The on-loan Pompey winger has never struck us as being the sharpest tool in the box. But thanks to his decision to split with the ludicrously lovely Amii Grove, we can now officially confirm he's an idiot. However, there is an upside. Firstly, Ms Grove is single again! Hurrah!
Picture of the day
Pic of the Day

See more HOT pictures

And secondly, she was seen flaunting all that Jermaine is missing in a new BBC Three documentary (on 28 April). Best of all, we can now reveal the very photoshoot that the Beeb's cameras caught the hot Brummie posing for...

See more HOT pictures

I was told CBBC presenter Kirsten O'Brien had always dreamed of being a model, so she came to watch me in action on a ZOO photoshoot and decide if she wanted to get involved. In the end, she has to choose whether she's going to do a sexy shoot or not.

See more HOT pictures

Well, Kirsten doesn't like taking her clothes off, so she's the complete opposite to me! But she's an amazing girl and she was very hot, to be honest. At the end of the day, when you're naked you're just in your birthday suit, aren't you?

See more HOT pictures

I can't say too much, but I am working on some projects at the moment that are even bigger than my boobs! It's all a big secret. All I can tell you is I'm working with a big music producer - and not on my own.

See more HOT pictures

I'm looking to conquer Hollywood and I'm doing lots of singing and acting but I love this job - nothing beats getting your boobs out! I'm sure they're growing. On this shoot, everyone has been saying, 'Wow, they're even bigger!'

See more HOT pictures

It was brilliant – even though it was only a walk-on part! The people were great and it was really good fun. I had my photo taken with all the boys and one of them had their hands around my waist, which got me a bit hot under the collar! I just don’t get enough action these days.

See more HOT pictures



See more HOT pictures